Thursday, December 30, 2010

Resolutions and opportunity

We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day. ~Edith Lovejoy Pierce

This quote seems pretty applicable at the moment. All the possibilities of the new year means I have the opportunity to determine which path my life will take. Every year you hear about people’s new years resolutions. Lose weight. Stop Smoking. All things which I’ve rarely seen any one actually stick to. Of course I have said that I will try to be more healthy, happy and positive (as I usually do), however this year the one resulution I am determined to keep is simple. To do my best at everything I attempt and to allow my self to be proud of those attempts, despite the result or outcome.

Tomorrow is the chance to close one chapter and begin another. To put behind me 2010 and look forward to brighter and better adventures.

So here is my wish for you. I hope that each and every one of you has the opportunity to write your own book of opportunies and may 2011 bring you all the happiness, joy and success you deserve.

Happy new year! Stay Safe!

xx Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment