Monday, January 10, 2011

Time to reflect...

Nothing lasts forever. The world keeps spinning. Time keeps on moving. We keep getting older. Everything changes, but sometimes it happens so fast I want it to just STOP so I can take a step back, a few deep breaths and have a look at the  sitation from a different perspective. Stop, so I can capture the moment, savour the moment, before it’s gone. Stop, So. I. Can. Think!!!


After my little breakdown and freak out about moving this after noon, it is time for a ‘things I am thankful for’ list.

Today I was most thankful for

~Hot cups of tea. No matter what it is, a warm beverage always makes you feel better.

~Memories of being a kid that allowed me to reflect on times gone and accept that things have to change and know that it doesn’t have to be a bad thing!!!

~Mummy’s reassurance. For making me feel better and remembering that she is never going to be far away. No matter where in the world I am.

~Being reminded that I don’t have to do anything alone.

~Knowing that it will be okay.

~My big, fat white teddy bear :)

I still have this bear on my bed. I love to cuddle him, He is so soft and comforting!

No comments:

Post a Comment