Monday, January 10, 2011

Reality check

Ok, So I’m a little bit scared about the whole moving thing. I know I’ve said it before, but it seemed to hit me big time this afternoon. I had a little cry and tantrum. It’s all happening so fast I can’t quite get my head around the fact that it’s actually all happening. I don’t like things changing and now everythings changeing at once and I’m scared as all fuck! I know I’ll be okay. I know I’ll get used to it and work it all out. I want this to go smoothly. It needs to be organised and run smooth. I don’t want to be stressed through the whole thing and not be able to get my head around it properly. I also don’t want to get moved and settled and realise I can’t afford it. I. Want. This. To. Work! For once, I want things to go smoothly and work out right and not crash and burn. Everything seems to be falling into place, I think that’s what scares me. I’m not used to things being easy. I’m scared of going away from Mum. It’s only an hour away, but I’m a Mummy’s girl.

I know I’ll be okay. I’ll get settled in and get into a routine and learn to fend for myself. I’ll make friends and create a new lifestyle, find work and settle into a new community… a new life.

Well, that’s my rant for today. I feel better now!!! And…

I’ll be okay.
                                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment